You are hereAbout Us / Our Objectives
Our Objectives are to provide a collective voice, central organization and social network of concerned citizens who would work to:
- Reduce animal cruelty by promoting the passage of humane legislation for animals in Maryland’s legislature.
- Promote the election of representatives willing to champion and vote for humane legislation for animals in Maryland’s legislature.
- Promote issues and education focusing on a paradigm shift advocating the humane treatment of all animals.
- Promote greater representation within the Maryland Department of Natural Resources decision-making process by persons endorsing humane non-lethal alternatives to human/wildlife management issues.
- Promote greater Maryland statewide funding for, and usage of, sound non-lethal alternatives for wildlife management and pet overpopulation as well as humane, free-range farming methods.